About Sackett Lake
The Catskill region is re-emerging as a premier vacation spot as well as becoming a newly discovered area for those seeking full time residences with easy commutes, and has become one of the fastest growing areas in New York State. No longer just a seasonal community, Monticello, the largest municipality in Sullivan County and its county seat, has seen a recent surge in activity. New stores and shops are revitalizing the downtown area and major establishments such as Walmart and Home Depot are now operating here. With new hotels, casinos, resorts and a performing arts center on the way, it’s no wonder that real estate here is booming.
- At Sackett Lake you can own a quality, luxurious home from 2,560 to 3,300 sq. ft. within a family oriented community. Each home features a center-hall with a two story entry foyer, 4-5 bedrooms, and will be built on your own level homesite.
- Lake rights for year round use of beautiful Sackett Lake make this an ideal home, a year round getaway or a retreat from city life. Located 90 miles from the George Washington Bridge and 30 minutes from Middletown,
- Residents can enjoy the delights of country life while living within commuting distance of Manhattan. Available high speed internet access also brings the world to your desktop as you enjoy the comforts of this beautiful lake community.
- If you’re looking to buy or sell real estate in Sackett Lake or in Camelot woods please call a licensed real estate agent Zhanna Shiman at 914.618.3200 and she will find a right option for you.
- Call 914.618.3200 or e-mail.
If you’re looking to buy or sell real estate in Sackett Lake or in Camelot woods please call a licensed real estate agent Zhanna Shiman and she will find a right option for you.